Credit Transfer Details
Zhejiang Tongji Vocational College of Science and Technology
Advanced Diploma of Engineering Cost (Hydraulic Engineering Cost)
University of Canberra Course
- Arrangement Start Date: 16/08/2017
- Arrangement End Date: 16/08/2020
This articulation arrangement is only available for Semester 1 course commencement.
24 credit points of advanced standing out of 96 credit points.
Credit Detail (units)
|University of Canberra Unit Name||Unit Code||Credit Points|
|Foundations of Professional Planning||9799||3|
Credit Detail (unspecified)
Level 2 unspecified credit includes 3 credit points of Arts and Design restricted choice units and 3 credit points of open electives.
Level 2 unspecified credit includes 6 credit points of Arts and Design restricted choice units and 9 credit points of open electives.
Typical Study Pattern
Apply Online NowEnter the Reference Code 17374 to include an application for this credit transfer
Important Information about Applying for Credit Transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessiblity statement