Credit Transfer Details
2 Years Undergraduate Study in Business and Economic Management
University of Canberra Course
- Arrangement Start Date: 19/01/2017
- Arrangement End Date: 19/01/2020
Eligibility: Completion of 2 years Business & Economics study at Hunan University including the subjects below:
Microeconomics, Macroeconomics (credit for 6355)
Management (credit for 4207)
Intro to computers, Management Info Systems (credit for 6348)
Students must have an IELTS (Academic) equivalent of 6.0 (no bandscore below 5.5) for direct entry to the Bachelor.Students with an IELTS of 5.5 (no bandscore below 5.0) must complete the following UCC units prior to the Bachelor:
- Academic English (6695)
- Accounting for Managers (5617)
- Business Statistics (5123)
- Intro to Business Law (4977)
36 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit Detail (units)
|University of Canberra Unit Name||Unit Code||Credit Points|
|Accounting for Managers||5617||3|
|Information Systems in Organisations||6348||3|
|Introduction to Business Law||4977||3|
|Introduction to Economics||6355||3|
|Introduction to Management||4207||3|
Note: Credit for UCC will only be granted to students who undertake and complete their UCC studies.
Credit Detail (unspecified)
Typical Study Pattern
Apply Online NowEnter the Reference Code 14949 to include an application for this credit transfer
Important Information about Applying for Credit Transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessiblity statement