Credit Transfer Details
2 Years Undergraduate Study in Accounting
University of Canberra Course
- Arrangement Start Date: 19/01/2017
- Arrangement End Date: 19/01/2020
Eligibility: Completion of 2 years Accounting study at Hunan University including the subjects below:
Business Economics (credit for 6355)
Management (credit for 4207)
Financial Accounting 1 & 2; Management Accounting 1 & 2 (credit for 5617)
Students must have an IELTS (Academic) equivalent of 6.0 (no bandscore below 5.5) for direct entry to the Bachelor. Students with an IELTS of 5.5 (no bandscore below 5.0) must complete the following UCC units prior to the Bachelor:
- Academic English (6695)
- Info Systems in Organisations (6348)
- Business Statistics (5123)
- Intro to Business Law (4977)
36 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit Detail (units)
|University of Canberra Unit Name||Unit Code||Credit Points|
|Accounting for Managers||5617||3|
|Information Systems in Organisations||6348||3|
|Introduction to Business Law||4977||3|
|Introduction to Economics||6355||3|
|Introduction to Management||4207||3|
Note: Credit for UCC units 6695, 6348, 5123 & 4977 is only granted to students who undertake their studies at UCC.
Credit Detail (unspecified)
Typical Study Pattern
Apply Online NowEnter the Reference Code 14909 to include an application for this credit transfer
Important Information about Applying for Credit Transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessiblity statement