Credit Transfer Details
Hebei Finance University, China
Undergrad Studies of Business
University of Canberra Course
- Arrangement Start Date: 10/11/2016
- Arrangement End Date: 10/11/2019
To be eligible for this credit arrangement students must successfully complete two years of study at Hebei Finance University from the listing below:
- Financial Management
- Public Finance
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- International Economics & Trade
- Logistics Management
24 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit Detail (units)
|University of Canberra Unit Name||Unit Code||Credit Points|
|Accounting for Managers||5617||3|
|Information Systems in Organisations||6348||3|
Credit Detail (unspecified)
Typical Study Pattern
Apply Online NowEnter the Reference Code 12719 to include an application for this credit transfer
Important Information about Applying for Credit Transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessiblity statement