Professional education & training
UC College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO). We deliver nationally recognised qualifications to organisations, business and individuals in the ACT region.
As an RTO we are committed to:
- providing professional and relevant training and assessment services
- customising our programs to specific organisational needs
- the application of learning in the workplace.
More information on our services
- Explore the topics below to answer any questions you have.
Vocational education and training (VET)
VET delivers specific skills and qualifications help you prepare for all types of employment and workplaces.
Vocational qualifications are set nationally by the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
We deliver these qualifications in partnership with the University of Canberra and the University of Canberra Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra:
- SIS30410 Certificate III in Outdoor Recreation
- SIS40313 Certificate IV in Outdoor Recreation
Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
RPL is available within these qualifications if you can provide evidence that shows you have the essential knowledge and skills for that particular unit.
Our programs are developed based on your specific requirements. We conduct a detailed consultation and training needs analysis with you before negotiating the best approach. We then provide a written proposal outlining the fees for the agreed service.
Due to the customisable nature of our courses, our fees vary depending on factors including:
- program type
- number of participants.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- If you think you are entitled to RPL, please contact us to discuss the units you would like to be recognised for and we will calculate the appropriate fee for your situation.
- A fee of $25+GST will apply for reissue of a lost, damaged or destroyed certificate from UC College.
Our training and assessment programs delivered through UC College are done so through partnerships with:
- the University of Canberra
- the University of Canberra Senior Secondary College, Lake Ginninderra.
We have experience in providing learning and development solutions to a broad range of client groups, including:
- Commonwealth and local government
- private enterprise
- secondary and tertiary staff and students.