Diploma of Design
The Diploma of Design develops students' knowledge and skills in creative thinking, visual communication, technology, 2D and 3D design and will focus on the investigation and development of design projects in a studio environment. This one year diploma enables students to study a generic design program which provides a clear pathway to a variety of bachelor degrees in the field of design.
On successful completion of the Diploma of Design students gain second year entry into the following Bachelor Degree at the University of Canberra (course link will open in a new window):
- Bachelor of Building and Construction Management
- Bachelor of the Built Environment (Architecture)
- Bachelor of the Built Environment (Interior Architecture)
- Bachelor of the Built Environment (Landscape Architecture)
- Bachelor of Design (Industrial Design)
- Bachelor of Design (Interaction Design)
- Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication Design)
You can find more information about the Business Diploma programs on the University of Canberra's courses and units database.