Diploma of Business
Through the Diploma of Business you develop knowledge and an understanding in a variety of areas that are critical to success in business. It helps prepare you for a range of careers in the private and public sectors including business management, accounting, finance, law and marketing.
We offer two diploma types at the University of Canberra College, a two term Diploma of Business and a three term Diploma of Business Extended:
On successful completion of the Diploma of Business you receive 24 credit points (1 year) towards the following Bachelor Degrees at the University of Canberra (course links will open in a new window):
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship and Innovation)
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Business (International Business)
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business (Service Management)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Economics)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance and Banking)
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations
You can find more information about the Business Diploma programs on the University of Canberra's courses and units database.