How to apply
If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander you can either apply:
- directly to the University through the Ngunnawal Indigenous Higher Education Centre who will assist you with your application
- online through the Apply now page or the Universities Admission Centre (UAC)
- to the University through the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Foundation Program, If you don't initially meet the requirements of your course.
What you should consider first
Before you apply to study with us you need to check:
- your individual course requirements to see if you are eligible. Some courses have assumed knowledge or require a high level English language skills.
- our important dates and eligibility pages. Some also call for supplementary documentation along with your application, or have earlier than usual closing dates.
Our staff at the Ngunnawal Centre are happy to help you with any questions about applying
Location: Ngunnawal Centre, Building 5, room 13A.
Ngunnawal Centre General Enquires Ph: (02) 6201 2998
Manager Anthea Mahoney Ph: (02) 6201 5894
Student Engagement Officer Irene Lehmann Ph: (02) 6206 8351
Student Engagement Officer Kierin McIntosh Ph: (02) 6206 8350