Print this page

Study Abroad Options

If you are unable to find an exchange program in your country of choice, you are free to research universities on your own and apply and pay tuition directly to that university. This option is known as Study Abroad.  While most of the process for Study Abroad will be done through your host university, you will still need to fill out a study abroad application form for us to keep track of you and assist you in receiving credit at UC for your overseas studies.

Visit our How to Apply page for information on applying.

Contact the Study Abroad and Exchange Office for more information.

Study A UC Course Overseas

If you are a UC student who is interested in studying a portion of a UC degree offshore, these institutions could be an option for you.

  • ECUST (East China University of science and Technology )
  • NBU (Ningbo University)

Please contact us for further information.

Student & Staff Login

Student Login Staff Login