Print this page


Are you eligible?

Study Abroad and Exchange is open to students who:

  • Are enrolled full-time at UC.
  • Have successfully completed 24 credit points of undergraduate study with a GPA of 4.5 or above.
  • Have at least one semester to complete on return.
  • Can demonstrate that they have the skills to manage a new and challenging academic and social environment.

Things to Consider

  • You need to check that it is academically possible for you to complete a semester abroad.
  • An exchange placement is generally for one semester.
  • Students may not study on exchange during their final semester.
  • You must study at one of our exchange partner universities. Have a look at our partner universities page and think about countries that interest you.
  • Check that the subjects you are interested in are offered during the semester you intend to spend overseas.

Student & Staff Login

Student Login Staff Login