My eQuals Troubleshooting
Help and FAQ’s are also available on the My eQuals website.
- Documents are not sent as attachments
- The notification email is from My eQuals (not UC)
- The notification email from My eQuals will have a register link and/or login to access your digital document
- The email notification subject will state “You have a new document from University of Canberra”
- A second email will have a link to activate your account. You will not be able to login into an account if its has not been activated.
Question: I have logged in but I can't see my documents?
My eQuals account can only be set up through the notification email sent from My eQuals when documents are issued. If you are unable to see documents, you may be logging in using a social media network or email that is not linked to your account.
Log in using the email address used when you registered with My eQuals. Enter the password set up at this time.
- When documents are issued automatically following the completion of your program or after conferral use your University of Canberra student email account.
- If you order a digital document use the email address you provided on your order application.
Once logged in use the “Link” features in your Profile settings to link your My eQuals account to social media or additional emails.
Question: I am expecting a document and I still haven't received an email advising it is available.
Please allow up to 4 working days for transcript application forms to be processed. If, after this time, you have not received email notification:
- Check your spam/junk mail folder for My eQuals emails
- If you have a My eQuals account, email notification it is sent to the “Primary” email. If you have linked emails you may not be checking the “Primary” email. Please check your other email accounts.
Question: I can't log in to My eQuals account.
On the My eQuals log in page:
- You may not have activated your account
- Select the “CAN’T LOG IN?” link on the login page
- Enter your email and follow instructions on the email you receive
- You will receive an activation email or a reset your password email depending on which is required to access your account.
Question: If I get error messages from My eQuals or My eQuals looks like it is broken what should I do?
If My eQuals is inaccessible, please contact email@example.com and provide a full description of the problem, including a screenshot. Please ensure you are using the last two versions of one of the supported browsers.
These browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge