Please ensure you read through all information on the pages on the toolbar on the left-hand side of this page.
All outstanding fees (including SSAF) must be resolved prior to being invited to graduate.
Important Dates for March 2019 Ceremonies
Please ensure you read the corresponding information on our web pages regarding the dates below.
- Graduation Ceremonies: 19th, 20th and 21st March 2019
- Deadline for lodging results for cross-institutional study: 1 March 2019
- Resolve all outstanding debts by: 25th February 2019
- Deadline for Name or Award changes: 22nd February 2019
- Deadline for RSVP to invitation: 25th February 2019
- First Round Guest Tickets on sale (limited to 4 tickets per student): 5th February 2019
- First Round Guest Tickets closes: 22nd February 2019
- Second Round Guest Tickets on sale (if available for your ceremony): 25th February 2019
- Testamurs sent to graduates conferred in absentia: April/May 2019 (up to 6 weeks)
Important Dates for October 2019 Ceremonies
More information will be available for students expecting to complete by end of Semester 1 and Winter Term 2019 after the March 2019 ceremonies. If you do expect to complete by end of Semester 1 and Winter Term 2019 please ensure your nominated completion period is updated to ‘MID-2019’.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries regarding your graduation.
Location: Student Centre 1B150