Please ensure you read through all information on the pages on the toolbar on the left-hand side of this page.
All outstanding fees (including SSAF) must be resolved prior to being invited to graduate.
Important Dates for October 2019 Ceremonies
Please ensure you read the corresponding information on our web pages regarding the dates below.
- Graduation Ceremony dates and times will be available: Mid July 2019
- Graduation Ceremonies will be held: 9th and 10th October 2019
- Guest Tickets on sale: 29th July 2019
- Deadline for lodging results for cross-institutional study: 16th August 2019
- Deadline for Name or Award changes: 23rd August 2019
- Resolve all outstanding debts by: 13th September 2019
- Deadline for RSVP to invitation: 13th September 2019
- Testamurs sent to graduates conferred in absentia: November/December 2019 (up to 6 weeks)
Important Dates for March/April 2020 Ceremonies
More information will be available for students expecting to complete by the end of Semester 2 and Summer Semester 2019/2020 after the October 2019 ceremonies. If you do expect to complete by end of Semester 2 and Summer Semester 2019/2020 please ensure your nominated completion period is updated to ‘END-2019’.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries regarding your graduation.
Location: Student Centre 1B150