Print this page

Your Personal Details

Please ensure your address details are correct on MyUC.

A notification of a change of address cannot be accepted by telephone and must be in writing or via the Personal Information menu in MyUC.

Change of Address Forms (PDF, 224.67 KB) are also available from Student Centre Level B, Building 1.

All students must provide a:

  • MAILING: Mailing address for University Correspondence
  • RES AUS: Australian Residential address
  • RES OS: Overseas Residential address (for International Students, who must provide all three addresses)