- Are you a new student to UC? Would you like more social events and support programs?
UC Belong is a program designed to enhance your well being and sense of belonging at UC. Throughout the semester workshops, activities and student focused events will be held to provide an opportunity for you to meet new friends, achieve greater success and enjoyment with your studies.
Each semester UC Students have the opportunity to participate in numerous events across campus. We strongly recommend students embrace the opportunities offered through participation in these events - you never know who you will meet or what skills you will develop!
The Student Welfare Office facilitates, or assists in, a number of key events aimed at encouraging a sense of community, positive mental health and practical life skills. Some reoccurring events include;
- Organisation Workshops (Semester 1 & 2)
- Cooking Classes (Semester 1 & 2)
- Financial health information events (Semester 1 & 2)
- Stress Less Week Movie Night (Semester 1 & 2)
- Harmony Day (Semester 1)
- Australian and New Zealand (ANZ) Mental Health Day (Semester 1)
- World Refugee Day (Winter Term)
- R U OK? Day (Semester 2)
- World Mental Health Day (Semester 2)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women (25 November)
A dynamic list of UC events available for you to participate in can be found on the UC Events page.
Study Planner and Event Calendar - Semester 2, 2019
If you have any questions regarding Welfare events please do not hesitate to email the Student Welfare Office or call on (02) 6206 8841