Top Banner
Print this page

Arriving Late?

International student visa holders are required to attend Orientation Week. Further to ensuring that you are enrolled correctly, Orientation Week provides students with the opportunity to get to know the UC campus, how the University works and allows you to get to know fellow students and staff members. More importantly, it's an opportunity to have fun!

If you are unable to attend Orientation Week, please follow the below steps to make sure you are prepared to commence your studies:

If you have missed your course advice session, please make your way to our Student Centre (location: Student Central - Building 1, Level B) for assistance.

Please note: student visa holders arriving after Monday of Week 2 of a given teaching period (Semester, Term or Module), will need to get appropriate UC approvals to commence their studies. For further information on the process, please contact the International Student Support Service.

Once you arrive at the Student Centre, a staff member will provide you with a password to log into MyUC. Alternatively, you can ring our Service Desk on 02 6201 5500 for assistance over the phone.

Use your new password to login to MyUC. Once logged in you will be able to:

  • Enrol in units
  • Sign up for tutorials
  • Activate your student email account.

After gaining access to MyUC please use the Enrolment Guide for information on how to enrol into units. Check out the campus map for directions on how to find all your class rooms

After you have successfully enrolled into your units, you may obtain a student ID card from the Student Centre. Please ensure you bring photo ID with you when requesting your student card. If you lose or damage your ID card, you will need to pay a $15 replacement fee. ID cards are issued for personal use only and should be kept secure. Any abuse of the access levels provided by ID cards could jeopardise your continued study at the University.

Note: Student ID cards are required to attend exams, borrow from the library or to access any facility requiring a proximity card, including e-permit parking.

Back to top