Support for International Students
The International Student Support Service (ISSS) is the first point of contact for international students at UC. ISSS is staffed by experienced, friendly and knowledgeable International Student Advisors (ISAs) who provide guidance and information on support services to help you at every step along the way.
Prepare to Arrive
- New international student checklist
- Getting ready for Uni & Orientation
- Arriving late?
- Pick-up service
Settling in Australia
- Safety & emergencies
- Culture shock & life in Canberra
- Working while studying
- Legal advice
- School aged dependants
Where to get help?
- International Student Support Service (ISSS)
- UC support services
- UC policies and procedures
Managing your studies at UC
- CoE extension
- Leave from study – Intermission
- Study Load Variation
- Changing course or provider?
Understanding your student visa
- OSHC & general student visa conditions
- ESOS Framework
- Under 18 students
Australia Awards students
- Australia Awards program
- Pre-arrival information
- Current awardees - Essential information