Current Research Students
Make your voice count and help improve UC's research experience!
2018 Research Student Satisfaction Survey
Launch Date: 14 May 2018
Fill it out for the chance to be one of five lucky winners to
receive a $50 Co-op voucher
(Check your emails and click the hyperlink to the online survey)
Welcome to Graduate Research at UC
For useful information about our HDR courses, UC HDR support systems, Researcher Development, milestone requirements and key contacts in the faculties and research institutes and around the University, download the 'Welcome to Graduate Research at UC' booklet here (accessible PDF).
Information for current Higher Degree Researchers and their supervisors
These pages provide key information for Higher Degree by Research students and their supervisors, including:
- Orientation for new students
- Information on making changes to candidature (e.g. leave, changing your panel) and on accessing RGrad - UC's information portal for managing your candidature
- Academic milestone requirements, including annual progress reporting and Confirmation of Candidature
- Forms required by research students
- Information on thesis submission and examination
- HDR policies, procedures and guidelines for HDR students and their supervisors
- Current students can apply for Research Scholarships in any year
Research skill development programs
The Researcher Development Program: UC ReD has been developed to support Higher Degree Researchers and Early Career academics' development as researchers. It includes:
- a Workshop program
- an online site full of resources: the Researcher Development Program online
- a list of Generic Skills researchers are expected to achieve and what they may mean in practice.