Landscape Documentation (9983.2)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Built Environment and Design|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (176523) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (165401) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (149576) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit synthesises the technical skills and knowledge required to become a graduate Landscape Architect. Students are introduced to the contractual and legal obligations of documentation and contract administration. Students learn how to produce a documentation package that forms the basis of a landscape construction contract.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. produce a set of documentation drawings for a landscape architecture project;
2. interpret a basic construction contract; and
3. understand the contractual relationship between consultants, clients and contractors.
Up to 3 hours per week
8972 The Three Dimensional Landscape
8276 Landscape Technology 3.2
8963 Landscape Documentation
- 216JA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication in Advertising
- 217JA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication in Journalism
- 218JA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication in Media and Public Affairs
- 219JA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication in Public Relations