Principles of Learning and Teaching Materials Design (9895.2)
|Level:||Level 2 - Undergraduate Intermediate Unit|
|HECS Bands:||1, 4|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Education|
|Discipline:||Academic Program Area - Education|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (186784) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (182588) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, FLEXIBLE, BRUCE (149246) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, FLEXIBLE, BRUCE (156268) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit develops basic principles for instructional design and applies this to the development of materials to support learning and teaching in a variety of educational contexts. The unit will have a particular focus on the application and evaluation of ICT and multimedia in the development of materials design and production.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate understanding of principles of learning, instruction and curriculum design;
2. Apply principles of instructional design to the development of learning and teaching materials; and
3. Develop and evaluate ICT in the production of materials design and production.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 1, 2019
- Semester 1, 2018
- 321JA Bachelor of Primary Education
- 323JA Bachelor of Primary Education (Creative Arts)
- 324JA Bachelor of Primary Education (Health and Physical Education)
- 322JA Bachelor of Primary Education (STeM)
- 331JA Bachelor of Secondary Education (Graduate Entry)
- 330JA Bachelor of Secondary Education (Health and Physical Education)
- 327JA Bachelor of Secondary Education/Bachelor of Arts
- 329JA Bachelor of Secondary Education/Bachelor of Mathematics and Computing Technology Studies
- 328JA Bachelor of Secondary Education/Bachelor of Science