ICT Honours Thesis (Part B) H (12cp) (9828.2)
|Level:||Undergraduate Honours Level|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science and Technology|
|Discipline:||Academic Program Area - Technology|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2020 Semester 1 DR Dat TRAN (Ph: +61 2 62012394 ) ON-CAMPUS 2020 Semester 2 DR Dat TRAN (Ph: +61 2 62012394 ) ON-CAMPUS 2021 Semester 1 DR Girija CHETTY (Ph: +61 2 62012512 ) ON-CAMPUS 2021 Semester 2 DR Girija CHETTY (Ph: +61 2 62012512 ) ON-CAMPUS
Possible changes to your unit's learning activities and assessment items
For the remainder of 2020, resulting from Australian Government's directives requiring physical distancing and restrictions on movement because of the COVID-19 pandemic, any exams that are required for assessment in a unit will be online exams. Online exams may also use online proctoring to help assure the academic integrity of those exams. Please contact your unit convener with any questions.
While the University has made efforts to ensure that Unit Outlines reflect a unit’s learning activities and assessment items, any changes to Australian Government directives because of the COVID-19 pandemic may require changes to these during the semester to ensure the safety and well being of students and staff. These changes will not be updated in the published unit outline, but will be communicated to you via your unit’s UCLearn(Canvas) teaching site. Any changes made will continue to meet the unit’s learning outcomes, as described in the Unit Outline.
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2020, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (195698) - View
- Semester 1, 2020, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (193352) - View
- Semester 2, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (185464) - View
- Semester 1, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (185090) - View
- Semester 2, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (182142) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (182143) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (166045) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (165761) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (152257) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (154135) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (148494) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
In this unit, students will undertake supervised research work towards a thesis. A student will define a research question on the application of appropriate theoretical frameworks, review the state of the art, propose solutions to the research question, undertake relevant research investigation and experiments, analyse and interpret the results and present the research outcomes to a diverse audience.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Apply research methods suitable to the field of study;
2. Synthesise theoretical and technical knowledge to propose solutions to complex problems;
3. Conduct research with academic rigor;
4. Interpret research findings; and
5. Present research outcomes to diverse audiences, and demonstrate a good command of communication skills to transmit knowledge, skills and ideas to others.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 2, 2020
- Semester 1, 2020
- Semester 2, 2019
- Semester 1, 2019
- Semester 2, 2018
- Semester 1, 2018
ICT Honours Thesis (Part A) H (6cp).
Inf. Sc. Honours Thesis H 9cp (6cp), 7063.