Education Research Project PG (9798.2)
|HECS Bands:||1, 4|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Education|
|Discipline:||Academic Program Area - Education|
UCI - Hangzhou Normal University, Hangzhou
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2020 Teaching Period 3 PROF Moo Sung LEE (Ph: +61 2 62012583 ) INTENSIVE
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Teaching Period 5, 2018, INTENSIVE, HANGZHOU (182811) - View
- UC Term 3, 2017, INTENSIVE, HANGZHOU (166623) - View
- UC Term 2, 2016, INTENSIVE, HANGZHOU (155480) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
In this capstone unit, students will draw upon their previous studies and professional career roles and experience to investigate a professional topic/issue relevant to their field of practice. They will implement the project plan designed in the pre-requisite unit, Education Project Design. Students may work as part of a team, however each student will complete an individual research project report.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate the ability to rigorously design a small project, individually or as part of a team;
2. Implement selected research strategies appropriate to the aims of the project;
3. Critically appraise all aspects of their project; and
4. Report in an appropriate written and oral form.
20 hours Intensive face-to-face block plus on-line learning and 2 callback ( tutorial) days.
9797 Education Project Design PG.