High Speed Networks (9783.3)
|Level:||Level 4 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science and Technology|
|Discipline:||Academic Program Area - Technology|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2020 Semester 1 MR Ibrahim ELGENDI (Ph: ) ON-CAMPUS 2021 Semester 1 MR Ibrahim ELGENDI (Ph: ) ON-CAMPUS
Possible changes to your unit's learning activities and assessment items
For the remainder of 2020, resulting from Australian Government's directives requiring physical distancing and restrictions on movement because of the COVID-19 pandemic, any exams that are required for assessment in a unit will be online exams. Online exams may also use online proctoring to help assure the academic integrity of those exams. Please contact your unit convener with any questions.
While the University has made efforts to ensure that Unit Outlines reflect a unit’s learning activities and assessment items, any changes to Australian Government directives because of the COVID-19 pandemic may require changes to these during the semester to ensure the safety and well being of students and staff. These changes will not be updated in the published unit outline, but will be communicated to you via your unit’s UCLearn(Canvas) teaching site. Any changes made will continue to meet the unit’s learning outcomes, as described in the Unit Outline.
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2020, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (193366) - View
- Semester 1, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (185168) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (182176) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, FLEXIBLE, BRUCE (170025) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, FLEXIBLE, BRUCE (154328) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, FLEXIBLE, BRUCE (147471) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
High speed network becomes backbone of the information age. It becomes the use knowledge of network and software engineering in response to real circumstance in the life. This unit will apply the principles based on network and software to real life network processes and procedures.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Apply the knowledge of high speed network to a real life network;
2. Demonstrate the principles and theories based on high speed network to the target network in real circumstance; and
3. Have a good appreciation of the building blocks and operation of high speed networking technology to analyse a network.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 1, 2020
- Semester 1, 2019
- Semester 1, 2018
2 hours lectures, 1 tutorial and 1 lab.
11485 Introduction to Network Engineering