Level 3 Film Project (9675.1)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
Band 1 2013-2020 (Expires 31 Dec 2020) Band 2 2021 (Commenced Before 1 Jan 2021) Band 4 2021 (Commenced After 1 Jan 2021)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Creative and Cultural Practice|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (176276) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (149194) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
In this unit students gain an understanding of the role of the creative producer as they take a project through development from initial idea to targeting markets and trans media opportunities. The unit's emphasis is on developing a project whilst navigating the complex connections between government incentives, business and markets.
On completion of this unit students will have formed into teams with specialist crew roles, pre-production material from each of these roles, and the 'paper work' that surrounds a film's market proposal, ready to begin production of their graduating film in the following unit, Major Creative Project.
Upon successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate the ability to develop a project proposal to funding staging;
2. Demonstrate an understanding of the creative role and responsibilities of a Creative Producer; and
3. Demonstrate the ability to align a project with multiple markets and platforms.
3 hours per week.
Level 2 Film Production, 9674.