New Web Contexts (9393.3)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||School of Design and the Built Environment|
UC - TAFE Queensland, South Bank
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2020 Semester 1 Dr Reza RYAN (Ph: ) ON-CAMPUS
Possible changes to your unit's learning activities and assessment items
As a result of the Australian Government's directives requiring physical distancing and restrictions on movement because of the COVID-19 pandemic, you may find that learning activities and/or assessment items in some units you are studying have changed. These changes will not be updated in the published Unit Outline but will be communicated to you via your unit’s UCLearn(Canvas) teaching site. The new learning activities and/or assessment items will continue to meet the unit's learning outcomes, as described in the Unit Outline.
New learning activities and/or assessment items are available on your unit's UCLearn(Canvas) teaching site. Please contact your Unit Convener with any questions.
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2020, ON-CAMPUS, TQB-SB (194319) - View
- Semester 1, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, TQB-SB (191282) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, ONLINE, BRUCE (176556) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, TQB-SB (176307) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (176305) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, TQB-SB (165485) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, FLEXIBLE, BRUCE (165247) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (154386) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (145467) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
On completion of this unit students will be able to:
1. Apply their knowledge of development methodologies for web design and development;
2. Demonstrate an ability to adapt web design techniques and technologies for novel applications and contexts;
3. Work as part of a team to develop an innovative design solution for a non-desktop computing context;
4. Research and apply appropriate technologies and testing processes; and
5. Document the design and development process, and provide insightful rationale.
- UC - TAFE Queensland, South Bank
Web design knowledge and expertise. Knowledge of graphic design and expertise with design software.