Sport Marketing (9373.1)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
Band 1 2013-2020 (Expires 31 Dec 2020) Band 2 2021 (Commenced Before 1 Jan 2021) Band 4 2021 (Commenced After 1 Jan 2021)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Health|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Sport and Exercise Science|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2019, FLEXIBLE, BRUCE (189205) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, FLEXIBLE, BRUCE (179960) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, FLEXIBLE, BRUCE (164087) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, HG-WAV (154736) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, FLEXIBLE, BRUCE (154737) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, FLEXIBLE, BRUCE (146035) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
The course will examine professional and recreational sport utilising the basic concepts of marketing. The course will provide an opportunity for hands-on approach to sport marketing with the completion of marketing research and a marketing plan for a sporting organisation.
On completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Carry out marketing research;
2. Identify and explain the factors of marketing a sport including the marketing mix and promotional mix; and
3. Prepare a marketing plan for a sporting organisation.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 1, 2019
- Semester 1, 2018
- Semester 1, 2017
- Semester 1, 2016
- Semester 1, 2015
- UC Melbourne - Waverley Campus
4 hours per week.
6357 Introduction to Marketing or equivalent
8394 Sport as a Product
8394 Sport as a Product.
- 762HG Bachelor of Commerce
- 282JA Bachelor of Event and Tourism Management/Bachelor of Sports Management
- HLMG01 Bachelor of Health Science (Human Movement)/ Bachelor of Sports Management
- 248HG Bachelor of Justice Studies
- 155JA Bachelor of Sport Coaching and Exercise Science/Bachelor of Sports Management
- 278JA Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science/Bachelor of Sports Management
- 688HG Bachelor of Sports Management
- 688AA Bachelor of Sports Management
- MGMG01 Bachelor of Sports Management/ Bachelor of Event and Tourism Management
- 689AA Bachelor of Sports Media
- 898AA Bachelor of Tourism Management / Bachelor of Sports Management