Cultural Heritage Field School (9316.2)
|Level:||Level 1 - Undergraduate Introductory Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Creative and Cultural Practice|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2018, INTENSIVE, BRUCE (176489) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, INTENSIVE, BRUCE (165354) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, INTENSIVE, BRUCE (154642) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, INTENSIVE, BRUCE (145295) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit aims to develop students' practical skills in the recording, assessment, analysis and management of cultural heritage sites, places and objects.
On completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate practical skills in the recording, assessment, analysis and management of sites, places and objects; and
2. Demonstrate the ability to apply these skills in the field.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 1, 2018
- Semester 1, 2017
Field school 1 week 37 hours plus 3 preparatory workshop sessions of 3 hours each
8491 Cultural Heritage Field School