Clinical Dietetics 1 PG (9297.1)
Band 2 2013-2020 (Expires 31 Dec 2020) Band 2 2021 (Commenced After 1 Jan 2021) Band 3 2021 (Commenced Before 1 Jan 2021)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Health|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Nutrition and Dietetics|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2021 Semester 1 DR Jane KELLETT (Ph: +61 2 62012507 ) ON-CAMPUS
Possible changes to your unit's learning activities and assessment items
For the remainder of 2020, resulting from Australian Government's directives requiring physical distancing and restrictions on movement because of the COVID-19 pandemic, any exams that are required for assessment in a unit will be online exams. Online exams may also use online proctoring to help assure the academic integrity of those exams. Please contact your unit convener with any questions.
While the University has made efforts to ensure that Unit Outlines reflect a unit’s learning activities and assessment items, any changes to Australian Government directives because of the COVID-19 pandemic may require changes to these during the semester to ensure the safety and well being of students and staff. These changes will not be updated in the published unit outline, but will be communicated to you via your unit’s UCLearn(Canvas) teaching site. Any changes made will continue to meet the unit’s learning outcomes, as described in the Unit Outline.
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2021, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (200559) - View
- Semester 1, 2020, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (193127) - View
- Semester 1, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (189145) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (179899) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (164009) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (154200) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (145294) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
Students develop their knowledge necessary for the delivery of competent nutritional care to individuals and groups. Students will have lectures and problem-based tutorials relating to clinical dietetics and medical aspects of nutrition.
On completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. describe the physiological, nutritional and metabolic processes influencing nutritional health within a variety of environmental, social and lifecycle circumstances;
2. demonstrate the knowledge to be able to apply medical nutrition therapy in the clinical dietetic setting for key diseases and disorders including obesity, cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 1, 2021
- Semester 1, 2020
- Semester 1, 2019
- Semester 1, 2018
- Semester 1, 2017
- Semester 1, 2016
- Semester 1, 2015
4 hours per week (2 hour lecture, 2 hour tutorial)
Enrolment in 772AA Master of Nutrition and Dietetics
8658 Clinical Dietetics PG
Work Integrated Learning