Corporate Strategy and IT Governance (9276.2)
|Level:||Undergraduate Third Year Level|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science and Technology|
|Discipline:||Academic Program Area - Technology|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2019 Semester 2 DR Dale KLEEMAN (Ph: +61 2 62012427 ) ON-CAMPUS 2020 Semester 2 DR Dale KLEEMAN (Ph: +61 2 62012427 ) ON-CAMPUS
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (185568) - View
- Semester 2, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, GBCA-MELB (181944) - View
- Semester 2, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (181942) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, GBCA-MELB (173858) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (167396) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, UC-MELB (151020) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (151019) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (139159) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit addresses the management issues arising with the organisational use of information systems and their associated technology. Some of the key topics include: strategic information systems planning, managing the applications portfolio, IT governance and the role of the CIO, IT service management, sourcing of systems activities, and financial management for IS services.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Analyse and interpret management processes associated with the organisational use of information systems; and
2. Apply a conceptual framework for exploring systems management issues in organisations.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 2, 2019
- Semester 2, 2018
- UC - Global Business College of Australia, Melbourne
3 hours per week. The ONLINE offering of this unit is only available to students in the Bachelor of Information and Mainframe Technology.
Must have passed 39 credit points.
As a final year unit, students are assumed to have command of the first two years of the course.
- 182JA Bachelor of Accounting
- 943AA Bachelor of Applied Economics
- 799AA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Information Technology
- 183JA Bachelor of Australian Politics and Public Policy
- 761AA Bachelor of Business Administration
- 706AA Bachelor of Business Informatics
- MGIT03 Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Business Informatics
- 762AA Bachelor of Commerce
- 208JA Bachelor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- 279JA Bachelor of Event and Tourism Management
- 184JA Bachelor of Finance
- 185JA Bachelor of Human Resource Management
- 322HG Bachelor of Information Technology
- 815AA Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Commerce
- ITB001 Bachelor of Information and Mainframe Technology
- 186JA Bachelor of International Business
- 248JA Bachelor of Justice Studies
- 394AA Bachelor of Management
- 187JA Bachelor of Marketing Management
- 124JA Bachelor of Politics and International Relations
- 210JA Bachelor of Public Administration
- NPSC01 Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Laws
- 836AA Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Laws
- 330JA Bachelor of Secondary Education (Health and Physical Education)
- 328JA Bachelor of Secondary Education/Bachelor of Science
- 188JA Bachelor of Social Science
- 838AA Bachelor of Software Engineering/Bachelor of Business Informatics
- 157JA Bachelor of Sport Coaching and Exercise Science/Bachelor of Information Technology
- 277JA Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science/Bachelor of Information Technology