Public Relations Practice G (9114.4)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||School of Arts and Communications|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2020 Semester 2 DR Amy JOHNSON (Ph: +61 2 62012749 ) ONLINE 2020 Semester 2 DR Amy JOHNSON (Ph: +61 2 62012749 ) ON-CAMPUS 2021 Semester 2 DR Amy JOHNSON (Ph: +61 2 62012749 ) ON-CAMPUS 2021 Semester 2 DR Amy JOHNSON (Ph: +61 2 62012749 ) ONLINE
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2019, ONLINE, BRUCE (191063) - View
- Semester 2, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (192625) - View
- Semester 2, 2018, ONLINE, BRUCE (178460) - View
- Semester 2, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (189949) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, ONLINE, BRUCE (164870) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, ONLINE, BRUCE (161831) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ONLINE, BRUCE (139289) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit concentrates on the technical skills, routines and implementation activities of the profession of public relations. It aims to develop proficiency in professional public relations tasks such as: project planning, media relations, crisis and issues management, promotional activities, financial public relations, public affairs and lobbying, and campaign management.
On completion of this unit students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate developed knowledge of public relations specialisations, tools and techniques;
2. Demonstrate communication and technical skills to co-ordinate public relations tasks;
3. Demonstrate cognitive skills to make high-level, independent judgements in a range of professional public relations contexts; and
4. Demonstrate communication and specialised technical skills to initiate, implement and evaluate public relations plans.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Semester 2, 2019
- All Content is Delivered Online (ONLINE)
- On-Campus Attendance (Expected) and Online Content (ON-CAMPUS)
- Semester 2, 2019