International and Sectoral Marketing Communication PG (9113.6)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||School of Arts and Communications|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2020 Semester 2 MR Shaun CHEAH (Ph: +61 2 62012057 ) ONLINE 2020 Semester 2 MR Shaun CHEAH (Ph: +61 2 62012057 ) ON-CAMPUS
Possible changes to your unit's learning activities and assessment items
As a result of the Australian Government's directives requiring physical distancing and restrictions on movement because of the COVID-19 pandemic, you may find that learning activities and/or assessment items in some units you are studying have changed. These changes will not be updated in the published Unit Outline but will be communicated to you via your unit’s UCLearn(Canvas) teaching site. The new learning activities and/or assessment items will continue to meet the unit's learning outcomes, as described in the Unit Outline.
New learning activities and/or assessment items are available on your unit's UCLearn(Canvas) teaching site. Please contact your Unit Convener with any questions.
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2019, ONLINE, BRUCE (191061) - View
- Semester 2, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (191062) - View
- Semester 2, 2018, ONLINE, BRUCE (178498) - View
- Semester 2, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (178499) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, ONLINE, BRUCE (164939) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (164940) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, ONLINE, BRUCE (163169) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (163170) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ONLINE, BRUCE (139458) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (143555) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit advances students' knowledge of the planning and implementation of marketing communications practice in a global setting, focusing on the public, private and non-profit sectors. It explores the range of concepts, theories, and managerial tools available and how they apply in the context of political, economic, legal, ethical, technological and socio-cultural environments. It also aims to develop the skills necessary to design and implement global communication strategies for effective cross-and intra-cultural interactions.
On completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. apply an advanced body of knowledge by systematically investigating and critically analysing issues associated with international marketing communication;
2. apply research principles, segmentation methods and strategic processes across cultures;
3. demonstrate autonomy, accountability and expert judgment in marketing communication at the international level.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Semester 2, 2019
- All Content is Delivered Online (ONLINE)
- On-Campus Attendance (Expected) and Online Content (ON-CAMPUS)
- Semester 2, 2019
Up to three hours per week.
Restrictions: This unit is not open to students who have passed 7739 International Marketing Communication PG
7739 International Marketing Communication PG