Advertising G (9112.4)
|HECS Bands:||2, 3|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||School of Arts and Communications|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2020 Semester 2 MR Marwan Ezzulddin MOHAMMED (Ph: ) ONLINE 2020 Semester 2 MR Marwan Ezzulddin MOHAMMED (Ph: ) ON-CAMPUS 2021 Semester 2 MR Marwan Ezzulddin MOHAMMED (Ph: ) ONLINE 2021 Semester 2 MR Marwan Ezzulddin MOHAMMED (Ph: ) ON-CAMPUS
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2019, ONLINE, BRUCE (191060) - View
- Semester 2, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (191059) - View
- Semester 2, 2018, ONLINE, BRUCE (178448) - View
- Semester 2, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (178447) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, ONLINE, BRUCE (164869) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (176245) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, ONLINE, BRUCE (161828) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ONLINE, BRUCE (139852) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit investigates the design and evaluation of communication strategy as it applies to brand advertising, creative development and media use. Consideration is given to the different models of account planning and research methodologies, including market segmentation used in the development of brand advertising, media data and media selection. Influences on consumer behaviour such as psychological, cultural and social factors and its effects on consumer information processing and buying behaviour are analysed.
On completion of this unit students should be able to:
1. Critically analyse the role of advertising in the context of a comprehensive communication strategy;
2. Generate a creative brief;
3. Critically evaluate creative strategy;
4. Critically analyse and construct an appropriate media campaign; and
5. Evaluate the influence of consumer behaviour on communication strategy.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Semester 2, 2019
- All Content is Delivered Online (ONLINE)
- On-Campus Attendance (Expected) and Online Content (ON-CAMPUS)
- Semester 2, 2019
Three hours per week.
Restrictions: This unit is not open to students who have passed 7732 Advertising Strategy G
7732 Advertising Strategy G