Occupational Therapy Toolbox 2 PG (9072.3)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Health|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Occupational Therapy|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2020 Semester 1 DR Stephen ISBEL (Ph: +61 2 62015246 ) ON-CAMPUS
Possible changes to your unit's learning activities and assessment items
As a result of the Australian Government's directives requiring physical distancing and restrictions on movement because of the COVID-19 pandemic, you may find that learning activities and/or assessment items in some units you are studying have changed. These changes will not be updated in the published Unit Outline but will be communicated to you via your unit’s UCLearn(Canvas) teaching site. The new learning activities and/or assessment items will continue to meet the unit's learning outcomes, as described in the Unit Outline.
New learning activities and/or assessment items are available on your unit's UCLearn(Canvas) teaching site. Please contact your Unit Convener with any questions.
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2020, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (193491) - View
- Semester 1, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (188623) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (176167) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (164004) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (155904) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (149631) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
In this unit, students analyse the relationships between environments (sociocultural, geophysical and virtual) and occupation. Students will develop advanced skills in enabling participation by modifying environments and/or occupations.
This unit will be co-taught with 10302 Occupational Therapy Toolbox 2.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Distinguish how factors in the environment help and hinder occupational performance;
2. Analyse information collected from the environment to formulate appropriate changes to maintain or improve participation for individuals.; and
3. Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the common aids, equipment and appliances occupational therapists use to enable occupation.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 1, 2020
- Semester 1, 2019
- Semester 1, 2018
3 hours per week. Blend of lecture and tutorial work.
8349 Foundations of Occupational Therapy PG AND 9071 Occupational Therapy Toolbox 1 PG AND 10415 Foundations of Anatomy and Physiology G
8937 Humans as Occupational Beings 1 PG
10302 Occupational Therapy Toolbox 2