Evidence Based Medicine 1 (8999.1)
|Level:||Level 2 - Undergraduate Intermediate Unit|
|HECS Bands:||2, 3|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Health|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Pharmacy|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2020 Semester 1 DR Mary BUSHELL (Ph: +61 2 62063934 ) ON-CAMPUS 2020 Winter Term DR Zahid HUSSAIN (Ph: +61 2 62015033 ) ONLINE 2021 Semester 1 DR Mary BUSHELL (Ph: +61 2 62063934 ) ON-CAMPUS 2021 Winter Term DR Zahid HUSSAIN (Ph: +61 2 62015033 ) ONLINE
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2020, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (193227) - View
- Winter Term, 2019, ONLINE, BRUCE (189634) - View
- Semester 1, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (189187) - View
- Winter Term, 2018, ONLINE, BRUCE (180635) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (179938) - View
- Winter Term, 2017, ONLINE, BRUCE (164490) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (164058) - View
- Winter Term, 2016, ONLINE, BRUCE (152545) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (154635) - View
- Winter Term, 2015, ONLINE, BRUCE (141270) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, ONLINE, BRUCE (146661) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit provides a study of health information concepts including: a systematic approach to retrieving health information; classification and evaluation of information requests; conducting a systematic literature search; and formulating and communicating a health information response to a request.
This unit also develops the research knowledge and skills necessary for health professionals to apply in practice. This unit will cover study design, research ethics, and methodologies such as survey research, critical literature appraisal and evidence-based practice.
On completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. demonstrate the skills required to retrieve information relevant to health practice;
2. demonstrate the skills to critically review health literature;
3. demonstrate an understanding of research ethics and study design and methods.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 1, 2020
- Winter Term, 2019
- Semester 1, 2019
- Winter Term, 2018
- Semester 1, 2018
- Winter Term, 2017
- Semester 1, 2017
- Winter Term, 2016
- Semester 1, 2016
- Winter Term, 2015
- Semester 1, 2015
This unit is delivered online. All content will be made available on the unit's Moodle site. No on-campus attendance is required.
Year 12 mathematics