Physiotherapy Honours Thesis 2 (8993.1)
|Level:||Undergraduate Fourth Year Level|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Health|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Physiotherapy|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2019 Semester 2 DR Angie FEARON (Ph: +61 2 62068717 ) ON-CAMPUS 2020 Semester 2 DR Angie FEARON (Ph: +61 2 62068717 ) ON-CAMPUS
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (188358) - View
- Semester 2, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (180138) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (164291) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (155165) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
In this unit the honours research project commenced in Physiotherapy Honours Thesis 1 is continued. Research skills in critical analysis of evidence, methodology and research design are developed.
This research work is developed into the honours thesis over the three honours units.
Skills in interpretation of results and understanding of the implications of these results are developed.
This research work is presented as the honours thesis.
On completion of this unit student, will be able to:
1. critically analyse evidence;
2. demonstrate skills in research design and sound methodology;
3. place the results of the research in the context of the literature;
4. demonstrate understanding of the implications and limitations of the research;
5. communicate in scientific style in written and oral presentation of work;
6. communicate the research in lay terms for a broader understanding.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 2, 2019
- Semester 2, 2018
- Semester 2, 2017
- Semester 2, 2016
Meetings with honours supervisor as required, in addition to approximately 10 hours per week of independent study.
8992 Physiotherapy Honours Thesis 1
Enrolment in the Bachelor of Physiotherapy 202JA
Statistics or data analysis.