Physiotherapy Honours Thesis 1 (8992.2)
|Level:||Level 4 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
Band 2 2013-2020 (Expires 31 Dec 2020) Band 2 2021 (Commenced After 1 Jan 2021) Band 3 2021 (Commenced Before 1 Jan 2021)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Health|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Physiotherapy|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2021 Physio Non Standard Period 1 DR Grant WILLSON (Ph: +61 2 62012254 ) ON-CAMPUS 2021 Winter Term DR Grant WILLSON (Ph: +61 2 62012254 ) ON-CAMPUS
Possible changes to your unit's learning activities and assessment items
As a result of the Australian Government's and or the ACT Government’s directives requiring physical distancing and restrictions on movement because of the COVID-19 pandemic, you may find that learning activities and/or assessment items in some units you are studying have changed. These changes will not be updated in the published Unit Outline but will be communicated to you via your unit’s UCLearn(Canvas) teaching site. The new learning activities and/or assessment items will continue to meet the unit's learning outcomes, as described in the Unit Outline.
New learning activities and/or assessment items are available on your unit's UCLearn(Canvas) teaching site. Please contact your Unit Convener with any questions.
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Winter Term, 2020, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (197332) - View
- Physio Non Standard Period 1, 2020, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (197124) - View
- Physio Non Standard Period 1, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (191772) - View
- UC Trimester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (180878) - View
- Flexible and Self Paced Period 2, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (166514) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (155164) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
An honours research project is a piece of original research work. The nature of the project is decided by the student, supervisor and unit convener.
This research work is developed into the honours thesis over the two honours units.
On completion of this unit student, will be able to:
1. Demonstrate beginning research skills;
2. Research literature and evidence on a topic;
3. Define a hypothesis; and
4. Draft a written research proposal.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Winter Term, 2020
- Physio Non Standard Period 1, 2020
- Physio Non Standard Period 1, 2019
- UC Trimester 1, 2018
- Flexible and Self Paced Period 2, 2017
Meetings with honours supervisor as required, in addition to approximately 10 hours per week of independent study.
8987 Evidence Based Practice (Honours) AND permission of the unit convener to participate in the Honours stream.
Enrolment in 202JA Bachelor of Physiotherapy