The Three Dimensional Landscape (8972.3)
|Level:||Level 2 - Undergraduate Intermediate Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Built Environment and Design|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (176397) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (165326) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (154890) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (145631) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit explores the landscape in 3D. Students will gain an understanding of the experiential, spatial and technical aspects of occupying, designing and developing structures into the landscape. Students will develop and appreciation of the relationship between objects, structures and the landscape in design and architecture.
On completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. demonstrate the ability to use three-dimensional software to facilitate spatial and technical modifications of the land;
2. demonstrate strong oral, written, and visual communication skills.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 1, 2018
- Semester 1, 2017
3 hours per week
- 988AA Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Media Arts and Production
- 798AA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Commerce
- 216JA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication in Advertising
- 217JA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication in Journalism
- 218JA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication in Media and Public Affairs
- 219JA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication in Public Relations
- 799AA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Information Technology
- 802AA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Management
- 804AA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- 206JA Bachelor of Design
- 207JA Bachelor of Design/Bachelor of Landscape Architecture