Materials and Processes 2 (8967.3)
|Level:||Level 2 - Undergraduate Intermediate Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Built Environment and Design|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (176396) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (165325) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (153901) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (145622) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit builds on the content of the preceding unit; Materials and Processes 1, by expanding the range and depth of content, including new, emerging and advanced materials and manufacturing technologies.
On completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. identify and describe an expanded range of processes and materials relevant to industrial design;
2. communicate relevant manufacturing design proposals;
3. understand and apply these to manufacturing design problems.