Landscape Research Studio 2 (8962.2)
|Level:||Level 4 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Design & Architecture|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (140652) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit is no longer offered. Information may be available for Units in the following years:
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/07/2012 End Date: 31/12/2012
- Version 2 - Start Date: 01/01/2013 End Date: 31/12/2015
Students will undertake a major design research project in this studio that explores current issues and challenges that are faced in urban and suburban Australia.
On completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. employ creative ways to analyse, interpret, and represent space and place;
2. demonstrate an understanding of design and planning issues and opportunities in Australian cities;
3. generate designs at the conceptual level;
4. demonstrate strong research skills;
5. demonstrate strong oral, written and visual communication skills.
Up to 5 hours per week