Landscape Research Studio 1 (8961.3)
|Level:||Level 4 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
Band 2 2013-2020 (Expires 31 Dec 2020) Band 2 2021 (Commenced After 1 Jan 2021) Band 3 2021 (Commenced Before 1 Jan 2021)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Built Environment and Design|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (176400) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (165323) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (154534) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (145701) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
Students will undertake a design research project in this studio that explores current issues and challenges that are faced in rural, regional and remote regions of Australia.
On completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. employ creative ways to analyse, interpret, and represent space and place;
2. demonstrate a better understanding of design issues in regional Australia;
3. generate designs at the conceptual level;
4. demonstrate strong oral, written and visual communication skills.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 1, 2018
Semester 1, 2017
On-Campus Attendance (Expected) and Online Content (ON-CAMPUS)
- Assessment Item 1: Project and Site Analysis (25% (10% for Interim Submission, 15% for Final Submission) )
- Assessment Item 2: River Walk Strategy (25% (10% for Interim Submission, 15% for Final Submission) )
- Assessment Item 3: Concept & Schematic Designs (50% (15% for Interim Submission, 25% for Final Submission) )
- On-Campus Attendance (Expected) and Online Content (ON-CAMPUS)
Up to 5 hours per week