Responding to Individual Needs in Education SEC (8826.3)
|Level:||Level 2 - Undergraduate Intermediate Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Education|
|Discipline:||Academic Program Area - Education|
CLOSED FOR FUTURE ENROLMENT.
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (150605) - View
- Winter Term, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (152581) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (140925) - View
- Winter Term, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (146999) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit is no longer offered. Information may be available for Units in the following years:
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2012 End Date: 31/12/2012
- Version 2 - Start Date: 01/01/2013 End Date: 31/12/2017
- Version 3 - Start Date: 01/01/2018 End Date: 01/01/2018
Through a combination of lectures, workshops and practical activities this unit provides trainee teachers with the knowledge and skills to teach students with specific learning needs in a variety of educational settings.
1. demonstrate how a range of individual differences in learning and ability of students in today's classrooms impacts on teaching;
2. describe characteristics of students with learning difficulties;
3. evaluate strategies for identifying, assessing and teaching students with learning difficulties;
4. access the range of support services for such students.
Up to 5 hours per week.
Enrolment in a Teaching course.
6733 Responding to Individual Needs in Education.