Hong Kong Taxation Law (8682.2)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline:||Canberra Law School|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- HKBU Trimester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, HKBU (180823) - View
- UC Term 3, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, HKBU (173467) - View
- UC Term 4, 2016, INTENSIVE, HKBU (155861) - View
- UC Term 2, 2016, INTENSIVE, HKBU (155354) - View
- UC Term 3, 2015, INTENSIVE, HKBU (146464) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
The object of this unit is to provide students with a basic understanding of the income taxation system in Hong Kong and the law and concepts that determine liability for taxation. It examines concepts involved in determining liability for tax of a variety of tax significant entities and in particular the concepts of income and deductible expenses.
- explain, in writing and/or orally, the specific operation of Hong Kong tax laws and the basic principles underlying these laws;
- analyse the tax laws and apply the principles and concepts to factual situations to solve basic tax problems
UCI - Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong
- HKBU Trimester 1, 2018
- UC Term 3, 2017
- UC Term 4, 2016
- UC Term 2, 2016
- UC Term 3, 2015
Intensive (39 hours face to face sessions)
Introduction to Business LawRestrictions: This unit is not open to students who have passed Revenue Law.