Graphic Design Industry Briefs (8596.3)
|Level:||Level 2 - Undergraduate Intermediate Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Media Arts & Graphic Design|
This unit is no longer offered. Information may be available for Units in the following years:
- Version 2 - Start Date: 01/01/2011 End Date: 31/12/2012
- Version 3 - Start Date: 01/01/2013 End Date: 01/01/2013
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/07/2010 End Date: 31/12/2010
This unit will develop students' ability to research and create an innovative response to industry led briefs. Through analysing the constraints of the provided briefs, students will work towards creating client solutions appropriate to the audience and context. Students will gain an understanding of applying design solutions to a broad range of design problems.
- demonstrate advanced skills in research and analysis
- achieve innovative solutions within the constraints of a brief
- adapt design solutions to multiple mediums; and
- clearly communicate a rationale for design decisions
Three hours per week.
Expertise in Graphic Design software.