Graphic Design Consultancy and Work Placement (8595.3)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Media Arts & Graphic Design|
This unit is no longer offered. Information may be available for Units in the following years:
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/07/2010 End Date: 31/12/2010
- Version 2 - Start Date: 01/01/2011 End Date: 31/12/2012
- Version 3 - Start Date: 01/01/2013 End Date: 01/01/2013
This unit provides students with real world experience in the graphic design industry. Students gain skills in working with community, graphic design and production professionals. By applying skills in professional practice, students will learn to conduct themselves in the work environment.
- engage with the community and the graphic design profession as an independent professional graphic designer
- work as a member of a graphic design studio team
- produce documentation for professional practice
Three hours per week.
Information Graphics and Graphic Design Studio Industry Briefs.