Cultural Heritage Field School (8491.3)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Humanities|
This unit is no longer offered. Information may be available for Units in the following years:
- Version 2 - Start Date: 01/01/2011 End Date: 31/12/2012
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2010 End Date: 31/12/2010
- Version 3 - Start Date: 01/01/2013 End Date: 01/01/2013
This unit aims to develop students' practical skills in the recording, assessment, analysis and management of cultural heritage sites, places and objects.
1. demonstrate practical skills in the recording, assessment, analysis and management of sites, places and objects; and
2. demonstrate the ability to apply these skills in the field.
Field school 1 week 37 hours plus 3 preparatory workshop sessions of 3 hours each
Enrolment in course; Bachelor of Cultural Heritage or; Bachelor of Cultural Heritage Conservation.