Performance Analysis in Sport (8390.3)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Health|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Sport and Exercise Science|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2019, ONLINE, BRUCE (188811) - View
- Semester 2, 2018, ONLINE, BRUCE (184955) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, ONLINE, BRUCE (164299) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, ONLINE, BRUCE (163188) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, FLEXIBLE, BRUCE (139015) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit provides knowledge of the data capture and assessment of sporting performance using video analysis. Students will learn to identify key performance indicators usedto assess tactical and technical performance, collected data related to key performance indicators using notational analysis, create performance profiles and communicate data effectively through verbal and visual means. This unit is co-taught with Performance Analysis in Sport G, 10155.
On successful completion of this unit students will be able to:
1. Understand the techniques and systems used to observe and analyse the tactical and technical aspects of sporting performance;
2. Analyse and describe sporting performance using video analysis software; and
3. Understand the statistical methods used to create performance profiles.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 2, 2019
- Semester 2, 2018
3.5 hours of online engagement per week.
Basic word processing and spreadsheet capabilities.
6841 Performance Analysis in Sport.