Sport Research and Practice (part B) (8186.1)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Health|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Sport and Exercise Science|
CLOSED FOR FUTURE ENROLMENT.
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2016, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (150999) - View
- Winter Term, 2016, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (152477) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (139144) - View
- Winter Term, 2015, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (141192) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit is no longer offered. Information may be available for Units in the following years:
This flagship unit provides the student with an opportunity to produce a major project in an area of interest related to the study of sport. Students will be involved in a project in either coaching, sports science, management or media fields. The project will take the form of a discipline specific research study.
- students will be able to develop a research design, collect, analyse, interpret the data and communicate the findings in one of the fields listed above and experience and evaluate an active role in an appropriate professional organisation.
Up to 4 hours a week.
Enrolment in one of the Sport Studies degrees.