Special Sports Studies (part A) (8183.2)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Health|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Sport and Exercise Science|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Winter Term, 2016, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (152494) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (149808) - View
- Winter Term, 2015, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (141211) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (145553) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit is no longer offered. Information may be available for Units in the following years:
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2009 End Date: 06/06/2012
- Version 2 - Start Date: 01/01/2009 End Date: 31/12/2016
This flagship unit provides the student with an opportunity to produce a major project in an area of interest related to the study of sport. Students will be involved in a project in coaching, sport science, management or media fields. The project will take the form of a discipline specific research study.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Develop a research design, collect, analyse, interpret the data and communicate the findings in one of the fields listed above; and
2. Experience and evaluate an active role in an appropriate professional organisation.
Negotiation with unit convener.
Enrolment in one of the Sport Studies degrees.
6835 Biomechanics 2 AND 8392 Physiology of Exercise