Systems Requirements and Procurement PG (8067.2)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline:||School of Information Systems & Accounting|
This unit develops you as a project manager. It considers the following: Putting a project into the context of organisational and business objectives; requirements management; team formation, management and development; negotiation and facilitation skills for project managers; evaluation of a project outcomes; ethics and project management.
1. Project management in the context of organisational and business objectives.
2. Requirements discovery, determination and management.
3. Requirements articulation using instruments such as GITC4.1, Expressions of Interest (EOI) and briefing management.
4. Procurement articulation, scoring, weighting, determination and recommendation.
5. Personnel selection criteria and procurement.
6. Implementation management and development
7. Negotiation and facilitation skills for project managers in a vendor environment.
8. Evaluation of project outcomes and Ethics.
Up to thirty nine hours per semester.
Completion of 9 credit points at graduate level.
Systems Project and Quality Management G, or equivalent.