Cultural Heritage Research Project (7962.4)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Creative and Cultural Practice|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2018, FLEXIBLE, BRUCE (178581) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, FLEXIBLE, BRUCE (176432) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, FLEXIBLE, BRUCE (170864) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, FLEXIBLE, BRUCE (170862) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (160752) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (155057) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (140648) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (145320) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
The unit involves a research project or placement in cultural heritage institution, agency or enterprise. The project is jointly designed by the student, the academic supervisor and the host supervisor.
1. design a work project to address a specific cultural heritage issue
2. analyse problems and propose effective solutions
3. demonstrate independent work in an industry or sector context
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 2, 2018
- Semester 1, 2018
- Semester 2, 2017
- Semester 1, 2017
- Semester 2, 2016
To be agreed in the terms of the project.
Permission of course convener.