Advances in Information Sciences 1 (7897.6)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science and Technology|
|Discipline:||Academic Program Area - Technology|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2018, PROJECT, BRUCE (181579) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, PROJECT, BRUCE (181577) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, PROJECT, BRUCE (167749) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, PROJECT, BRUCE (166991) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, PROJECT, BRUCE (155345) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, PROJECT, BRUCE (155344) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (147849) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (147848) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This undergraduate unit provides students with the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills in Business Informatics through the study of new technologies and techniques, emerging industry needs, or innovative research. The syllabus is flexible and will vary from semester to semester. This unit is available to final-year students. Before enrolling, students must discuss their selected topic with their Supervisor and the Unit Convenor and obtain the approval of the Unit Convenor to enrol manually.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate knowledge and skills in a nominated field of Business Informatics;
2. Reflect critically on this knowledge and apply to a nominated problem;
3. Develop a capacity for independent work; and
4. Communicate ideas in a professional manner.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 2, 2018
- Semester 1, 2018
Lectures/tutorials/workshops up to 4 hours/week and/or up to 15 hours per semester including briefing sessions, seminars and one-on-one mentoring sessions with academic supervisor.
A minimum average performance level of Credit AND completion of 39 credit points AND permission of the Unit Convenor.